online data warehousing
It's difficult to imagine the damage that a flood, fire or theft could do your business. Not forgetting the ever present 'Human error' factor, one that could devastate the smooth running of your business.
Loss of priceless data - regardless of the cause - can totally ruin a business. Studies indicate that all of the companies without data storage or backup systems, less than 10% survive a major data loss or corruption. Even if companies manage to continue business activities, the retrieval cost in time and expense can be disastrous.
The solution is DataSafe. Here are five ways that DataSafe can insure safe and retrievable data:
- Automatic Backup: Once setup, DataSafe will repeatedly backup your data, anytime that suits you.
- Totally Secure: DataSafe uses a bank grade encryption system before it leaves your computer. Only you have total control over who has access to the data.
- Not one storage location but two: All DataSafe data is stored in two separate Australian Government approved data locations that meet the rigorous compliance requirements.
- Online Access: Not only do you have automatic backup, you also have instant access via your internet browser - 24/7
- Share the Data: DataSafe allow for multi encryptions that allow access to different files which can be accessed by unlimited clients from anywhere in the world.
It's not just a good idea to backup your data, it's a State and Federal law that you do. Strict government guidelines are in place to ensure that retention and disposal of data rigorously monitored. This is often overlooked or not known. Australian Federal and State law impose exacting guidelines outlining the retention and disposal of records. Organisations not only need to archive data, but also need to retrieve it on request. Retaining data depends on the nature of the records.
For more information on DataSafe please contact us.